Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tic Tac No


Tic Tac Toe. XXOO my ass. Has anyone lost this game since age 3? If so, write me -- I want to know. This “game” needs to go away. Much like curling. It’s not fun -- it’s beneath me. Know what would be more interesting? Developing a nervous tic and stepping on a tack with my toe. Better than staring into the depths of nine empty boxes -- with no real hope for an outcome. And none of this cats bullshit. How does something with such fierce competition not have more of an international following, you ask? Good question. Because nobody ever wins. That’s why.

2 comments:

  1. I win quite frequently. Course I'm playing Lucy but I take my victories where I get them but still, IN YOUR FACE SUCKA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No mercy, sensei. Your two-year-old's got nothin' on you.

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
The Morning Roast by Gregg Rosenzweig is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.spikeupnow.blogspot.com.