Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pop Art


There’s nothing like a 19th Century nip slip to stop traffic. A few weeks back, while crawling across a major LA artery, I found my gaze lingering too long on a streetlight banner advertising the new Renoir exhibit at LACMA. I support the arts -- but isn’t there enough imagery being hurled at us from the side of the road? Must we also see two-thirds of a French breast on our morning commute? Honestly, I could barely finish my text message. On a related note, I can’t wait to see the new Renoir exhibit at LACMA.

1 comment:

  1. Sex sells, even 19th century sex.

    And I saw that exhibit, you will not be disappointed...

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
The Morning Roast by Gregg Rosenzweig is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.spikeupnow.blogspot.com.