Monday, March 15, 2010

The Real Cost of Costco?


If I could just live long enough to make all my Costco purchases pay off -- life will be worthwhile. During my last trip to this consumer Mecca, I snatched up enough toilet paper, paper towels and AA batteries to wipe, dab and energize a small country. Here's the thing. I went in for, like, gum. And since when did an eight-pack of Windex become a household necessity? Last I checked, one bottle was enough to wipe out the problem. Too bad they don't sell bigger houses, because that's what you need if you're going to shop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
The Morning Roast by Gregg Rosenzweig is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.spikeupnow.blogspot.com.