Sunday, September 5, 2010

Smug Shot


Why can't Paris Hilton take a horrible mug shot like the rest of us? Is there not one camera she's ever told to fuck off? I expected a little more Phil Spector, but instead got a L'Oreal ad. She looks like she just arrived on set to shoot her next sex tape, One Night in the Can. After seeing her latest expose, I couldn't help but think: That's the look of a girl who just blew everyone in the paddy wagon. Last time Paris regaled the jail cameras in 2008, she emerged from the slammer raving about her prized pic saying, "I think I have a really great mug shot." Really? Is that why you keep returning to take more? I've never had to take one personally, but if I did, it would probably look something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
The Morning Roast by Gregg Rosenzweig is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.spikeupnow.blogspot.com.