Thursday, July 22, 2010

Go Puff Yourself


How bad for you must a clove be to demand a warning label -- that's as big as the headline? I'm an ad man, and I must say the 48 pt font only gets used on the rarest of occasions. Are these cigarettes bad for me? I'm not really getting the message here. Oh wait, the warning label is bigger than Joe Camel's junk -- that's not a great sign. Here's an idea: Just own up and put a picture of Phillip Morris doing the grim reaper from behind on this ad. It's more honest -- and still won't make me want your product. Somebody just kill cigarette marketing once and for all. Because this ad...it's just insulting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
The Morning Roast by Gregg Rosenzweig is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.spikeupnow.blogspot.com.