Thursday, July 15, 2010

Touch & Go


I love the Internet. I love that I can log on and two hours later, forget why I logged on. And I especially love that I can Google “Denver” and eventually find not one, but two, eHow descriptions about joining the Mile High Club. I’m not much of a club person, but it’s good to know “darkness is the preferred medium for membership.” Also that I should "Brag about having sex on an airplane to [my] friends" as Step 7 states, if I get lucky at 30,000 feet. Here’s the thing: I feel pretty confident anyone Googling this matter probably won’t be a card carrying member of this exclusive group anytime soon. In fact, anyone seeking out advice on this topic is probably more likely to be this guy -- who was much more interested in a Mile High rub. The saddest part? Poor “Nookie” is the happiest anyone’s been in coach since 9/11.

3 comments:

  1. I woke up at 5 a.m. and logged onto my computer. I googled tulips and somehow just ended up here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...people with those membership cards must frequent different airlines than I do..I can barely fit myself into those bathrooms much less someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I'm shootin' for, Mr. Joe. If I can sidetrack millions, I can finally die in peace.

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
The Morning Roast by Gregg Rosenzweig is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.spikeupnow.blogspot.com.